Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Please Let This Be The Song Of The Summer

So, today a coworker sent over "LOL," a new Trey Songz/Gucci Mane/Soulja Boy collaboration about... well, I don't know really. I guess it's about Twitpic and sexting? Either way, I kind of can't stop listening to the stream over at The Fader blog. Kind of stupid and totally awesome is the only way I can think of to describe lyrics like "Shorty just text me, say she wanna sex me/ LOL smiley face, LOL smiley face/Shorty sent a a twitpic saying come and get this/ LOL smiley face, LOL smiley face." Also in bonkers hip hop today, this ode to a combination Pizza Hut/Taco Bell.

Trey Songz f. Gucci Mane & Soulja Boy, "LOL" [the fader]
Das Racist, "Combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell (Wallpaper. Remix)" [the burning ear]

No comments: