Thursday, April 14, 2011

STANK YOU, SMELLY MUCH


GOOD MORNING TO US ALL!

Rembert Browne, you are a god. Waking up to this was like, all the Christmases I have ever experienced, the few Chanukahs where I got something cool, and that one time that I hugged Donnell Rawlings on the street in the Lower East Side. No, wait. Scratch all that. The way I feel right now is the way that Howard Carter felt when he found King Tut's tomb: GOLDMINE!

All goofs aside. This was one of the more inspiring and thought provoking pieces of music writing I have ever had the privilege of reading. I hope he submitted this for next year's Best Music Writing Series, IT'S IN THE BAG.

TDOS urges you. Nay, BEGS you, to read this fantastic gem of Stankified genius in its entirety. Fuck March Madness. This is the kind of bracket that I can get behind. Side note: I want to marry you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in terms of marriage... I'm free from 1pm-4pm today and anytime after 10am tomorrow. Just let me know.